Thoughts About Schtuff

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Interested in what weirdo American national holiday your birthday falls on? Read along...

(beginning with those whose birthdays are at the beginning of the year, to those at the end)

Travis - Public Sleeping Day (seems fitting for some reason)

Sab - National Goof-Off Day

Strick - National Macaroon Day (I'm jealous - I LOVE macaroons)

Jenna - Museum Comes to Life Day

Mom - National Country Music Day

My Brother - You Owe Your Sister $40 Day (kidding - it's really National Cheer Up the Lonely Day)

Liv - National Pecan Pie Day

Priyanka - Ask a Stupid Question Day

MEJ - National Comic Book Day

Kristie - World Vegetarian Day and Magic Circles Day (lol my personal favourite - so random!)

Vanessa - National Bolagna Day

Mary - National Pizza With the Works Except Anchovies Day (also very fitting)

8 Comments:

  • At 9:44 p.m., Blogger pri said…

    "Priyanka - Ask a Stupid Question Day"

    hahahaha. i love my day ;)!

     
  • At 10:01 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    National Bologna day!?!?! You've got to be kidding me. I hate bologna. And why is it spelled like that anyway? Honestly. I think I got screwed out of a good holiday.

     
  • At 2:54 a.m., Blogger Jenna said…

    Warren, I messaged you on MSN, asking you when your birthday is, but you didn't respond. The responsibility for the shaft falls entirely on your shoulders.

     
  • At 7:18 a.m., Blogger pri said…

    JERK FACE!!

    You know, Warren doesn't even deserve to be on the list :p!!

     
  • At 12:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i found that website! it's brilliant!

    let's hit up a museum for your birthday hahah

     
  • At 9:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love it..i get a pie day! too bad it isn't national cake and pie day :) haha

     
  • At 12:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have the BEST DAY EVER!!! (send me the website... I must see!!) Love ya!
    hugs&kisses,
    Mary
    ps. we must have that coors day when I get over this nasty cold! can't wait!!

     
  • At 2:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Congratulations on your blog, very easy on the eye and informatative too. If you get chance take a look at my Vacations site and let me know what you think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home