Thoughts About Schtuff

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wednesday Afternoon Randomizings

"I understand that scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there's no way paper can beat rock. Is paper actually supposed to magically "wrap around" rock, rendering it immobile? Why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors! Why can't paper suffocate students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why: BECAUSE PAPER CAN'T BEAT ANYBODY! When I playrock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper, I punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, 'Oh, I'm sorry! I thought that your paper would protect you!'"

- Anonymous


5 Comments:

  • At 5:18 p.m., Blogger lowonthego said…

    HAHAHA that was amaaaazing!!! LOL.

    btw, haha check this version of rock paper scissors out. its amazing. LOL

    http://www.umop.com/rps15.htm

    and

    http://www.umop.com/images/rps25_outcomes.jpg

     
  • At 5:41 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh my word. That is the funniest thing I've read in a very very long time. Ha! Punching them in the face....heheheeh.
    *mumbles incoherently while giggling*

     
  • At 10:09 p.m., Blogger Melanie Ooi said…

    Oh wow. I think I'm going to laugh about that for a while. That made my day!

     
  • At 1:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's so clever. it sounds like something nick or jon would have said. haha brilliant.

    love sab

     
  • At 2:07 p.m., Blogger pri said…

    hahaahah!! oh jenna. that's hilarious. i like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home