Thoughts About Schtuff

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

blah blah blah

Wow - so I guess it's time to update this bad boy. I've attempted to a number of times, but for some reason have not been able to come-up with anything that I feel is blogworthy, or that I feel comfortable to actually display on the wider community of the world wide web.

Hmmm...

My eyebrows are requiring some much needed tweezage. Well, truthfully, I'm attempting to grow them out a bit - they need a bit more shape. But, having to leave them alone is KILLING me. The goal is to leave them be until Friday, clean them up a bit, then leave them alone for yet another week. *sigh*

I am ready to wear flipflops. Unfortunately, the weather isn't ready for my readiness. The weather needs to get its act together, and warm-up.

I would love a massage. I think it's time for another trip to the spa with Andrea and Patricia -a little exfoliation and deep relaxation never hurt anyone.

St. Patrick's Day was SO much fun. It was great to chill with some of the ladies from work, and take in the cinematic masterpiece that is 'Failure to Launch'. Heading afterwards to the Shamrock and Thistle, I was able to enjoy free parking, good fun and good laughs and a delicious pint of oh-so-amazing Strongbow. I think that every time I have some, it actually gets better.

Ok. I think that's enough nothingness. I'm going to go watch a movie.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 a.m., Blogger pri said…

    yes, i am defintely ready for flip fops. i even bought a new pair last week. soon. soon. soon. sometime real soon.

    and yes you should go get a massage, they are great. i need someone to give me one as well. hopefully this time you wont have trouble with the "outfit" they give you to wear. haha!!

     
  • At 12:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    had a wonderful time on st.paddy's day with ya jenna. sorry about putting that idiotic thing on ur head.

    mmm strongbow..it is NOT gross. that travis is a wonderful guy but he doesn't know what he's talking about. BAH! :)

     
  • At 2:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...I think you're about to start a war you can't win Olivia...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home